Degreasers work to break down tough, greasy stains and oils. As a result, they can remove oil-based dirt and grime that causes unsightly stains on clothing. However, the right degreaser should have the right ratio of surfactants, which can vary depending on the type of grease you’re trying to remove. You’ll also want to find a degreaser that’s environmentally friendly.
Comparison Table Of Degreaser For Mechanic Clothes
Best Degreaser For Mechanic Clothes Reviews
How do you know the best degreaser for mechanic clothes? If you are looking to clean your mechanic clothes, you have come to the right place. Here, we have reviewed some of the best degreasers for mechanic clothes in 2018 and will help you choose which one is best for your needs.
Affresh Washing Machine Cleaner, Cleans Front Load and Top Load Washers, Including HE, 6 Tablets
- Designed to penetrate, dissolve and remove odor-causing residue that can occur in all washing machines
- Specially formulated tablet dissolves slowly, lasting throughout the entire wash cycle and breaking up residue better than bleach
- Safe to use with Front Load Washing Machines and Top Load Washing Machines – High Efficiency (HE) and Conventional Washers
- Use once a month to keep your machine fresher and cleaner
Stardrops – The Pink Stuff – The Miracle All Purpose Cleaning Paste
- The Pink Stuff Cleaning Paste Established In 1938 Is A Versatile Cleaner For Use Both Inside And Out
- Natural Ingredients – Vegan
- All Around Cleaning Capabilities To Tackle The Toughest Jobs.
- All Purpose Cleaner
- Stain Remover
- Multipurpose cleaner
Tub O Towels TW90 Heavy-Duty 10″ x 12″ Size Multi-Surface Cleaning Wipes, 90 Count Per Canister
- 10″ x 12″ heavy duty wet cleaning wipes. The strongest and largest wet paper towel cleaning wipe. No water required.
- Removes heavy stains others won’t including: grease, tar, ink, paint, permanent marker, wax, scuffs, lip stick, nail polish, food and drinks, pet stains and more.
- These moist towels are gentle on hands and skin. Contains lanolin, aloe vera, and vitamin E.
- Tub O’ Towels can be used as automotive and car cleaning wipes, for the office, boating, and RV’s, and around the home.
- Use these tough cleaning wipes on Fabric and Carpet, Leather, Vinyl, Metal, Counter Tops, Walls, For Cleaning Appliances, Tile, Cabinets, Toilets, Tubs and more.
Oil Eater AOD1G35437 Original 1 Gallon Cleaner/Degreaser
- Safely dissolves grease and oils on most everything, product contains no acids, abrasive or petroleum solvents and is water based and biodegradable formula so safe for all uses even in septic systems
- USDA approved for non-food surfaces, call the toll free help line for professional cleaning advice
- Concentrated product, use the dilution chart on each bottle to achieve maximum product performance and value
- Household uses: Laundry pre-wash, floors, carpets, tub/tile, grills, decks, asphalt and concrete driveways, stoves, boat hulls, white wall tires, siding and more
- : Industrial uses: Engines, machinery, floor scrubbers, tools, pressure washers, parts washing, exhaust hoods, and more, used in restaurants, quick lubes, garages, production facilities, HVAC and more
Simple Green 73434010 14010 Industrial Cleaner & Degreaser, Concentrated, Lemon, 1 gal Bottle
- All-purpose cleaner and degreaser
- Removes stains and odors
- Safe for all washable surfaces
- Nontoxic, nonabrasive formula
- Noncaustic and solvent-free
For the best results, use the appropriate chemical for the type of grease you are trying to remove. For example, if you are trying to remove oil stains from a cotton t-shirt, you will need to use an acid-based stain remover. If you want to get rid of stubborn grease stains from your mechanic clothes, then choose a solvent-based product like Karcher Degreaser. Which one do you think is best?